These books provide straightforward, practical advice on how to become wealthy and simple advice on developing a wealthy mindset. If you are just starting out and not sure where to begin, take a quick read at some of these books. After reading these books, I remember thinking to myself, "This whole getting wealthy thing is pretty simple."
- The Wealthy Barber Return by David Chilton
- Total Money Make Over by Dave Ramsey
- Unshakable by Tony Robbins
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin
- You Can Retire Sooner Than You Think by Wes Moss
These books focus on the wealthy mindset and how to develop such a mindset. They show you how you should think about money the way wealthy people think about money. These books will change the way you save, the way you earn, the way you spent, and how you invest.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- The Millionaire Mind by Thomas J. Stanley
These books are all about investing and the skills, and personality you need to become a good investor. Reading these books will definitely make you a better investor
- Big Mistake by Michael Batnick
- Invested by Danielle Town
- The Warren Buffett Way by Robert G. Hagstrom
I used to buy a lot of books from stores, until one day I realize how much money I was spending on books. Then I decided to never pay for books ever again. Instead, I got a library card (Yes, it still exists) and started burrowing ebooks for free. It was the best decision ever, not only was it free, but I can also read my books anywhere at any time.
Leave a comment and let me know what your favourite personal finance book is.
Post a Comment